Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Knitting

I have thrown in the towel on my holiday knitting. Those people that were getting socks are now getting something felted, probably mittens. Grrrrr, I am more than a little bit upset I let myself get so far in the hole on my list but anywhoot here is the darned list- (posting it here will make me more accountable, right? )

Mom- Dishrags
St. Dad- Felted mittens
Sandy- either mittens or a hat, I haven't decided yet
Dad-coffee cups and matching washcloths
Tony-felted slippers
Andrea-Hat, scarf and bag- all finished!
Dan-Felted Mittens
Liz- Hat, shirt(iron on transfer)-also finished!
Babies- no sew fleece blankies-Done!

So as you can see I have like, ummm, half my list to do!
Must go knit
Must not cast on anything unrelated to list


Pssshaw, like that is going to happen.
No sew fleece blankies for everyone!

No comments: