Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cats

Yesterday I took Dot to the pound. I know, awfull pet owner, but, really I have good cause. That evil little bitch chewed on my Ashford spindle. Yep, and that was just the straw that broke the very patient camel's back. I let that cat own my husband and hate me and my children for two and a half years. I should have taken her to the humane shelter in GA when I found her on the sidewalk outside that laundry mat. Really I am heartbroken. She was the coolest cat, however, I could not excuse the chewing and shitting on the rug in the bathroom.

Anywhoot, in knitting news, I am working on some felted mittens for a friend and they are working up wicked fast. find the pattern here http://spinderellas.com/patterns/mittens.html
I will post pictures after I rob some batteries from my daughter video game for the camera.

No comments: